Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Some Duas from the Qur’an

Some Duas from the Qur’an

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. 1:2 All praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds 1:3 The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, 1:4 Master of the Day of the Judgment. 1:5 You Alone we worship, and You Alone we ask for help. 1:6 Guide us to the straight path. 1:7 The path of those on whom You have bestowed Favors, not of those who earned wrath on themselves, and not of those who go astray.

23:109 Indeed, (there) was a party of My slaves (who) said, "Our Lord, we believe, so forgive us and have mercy on us, and You (are) best (of) those who show mercy.” … 23:118 And say, "My Lord, forgive and have mercy, and You are the Best of those who show mercy.”

3:16 Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed, we have believed, so forgive our sins, and save us from punishment of the Fire."

2:201 And from those who say, "Our Lord, grant us good in the world and good in the Hereafter, and save us from the punishment of the Fire."

3:8 "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.

3:191 Those who remember Allah standing, and sitting and on their sides and they reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth, "Our Lord, You have not created this in vain. Glory be to You, so save us from the punishment of the Fire.

3:193 Our Lord, indeed we heard a caller calling to faith that "Believe in your Lord," so we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive for us our sins and remove from us our evil deeds, and cause us to die with the righteous. 3:194 Our Lord, grant us what You promised us through Your Messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not break the promise."

2:286 Allah does not charge a soul except its capacity. It will have what it has earned, and against it what it has earned. "Our Lord, do not take us to task if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no strength (of it). And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our Protector, so help us against the disbelieving people."

2:250 And when they went forth to (face) Goliath and his troops, they said, "Our Lord, pour patience on us and make firm our feet, and help us against the disbelieving people."

3:147 And their words were not except that they said, "Our Lord, forgive our sins and our excesses in our affairs and make our feet firm and give us victory over the disbelievers."

7:23 Both of them "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy on us, we will surely be among the losers."

7:47 And when their eyes are turned towards the companions of the Fire, they will say, "Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people."

7:126 And you do not take revenge on us except because we believed in the Signs of our Lord when they came to us. Our Lord, pour upon us patience and cause us to die as Muslims."

(Note: "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)")(Allah knows best)

10:85 Then they said, "In Allah we put our trust. Our Lord, make us not a trial for the wrongdoing people. 10:86 And by Your Mercy save us from the disbelieving people."

18:10 When the youths retreated to the cave, and they said, "Our Lord, grant on us Mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way."

25:74 And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from our spouses and our offspring comfort to our eyes, and make us a leader for the righteous." 25:75 Those will be awarded the Chamber because they were patient, and they will be met therein (with) greetings and peace.

40:7 Those who bear the Throne and those around it glorify the praises of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe, "Our Lord, You encompass all things, Mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who repent and follow Your Way and save them from the punishment of the Hellfire. 40:8 Our Lord, and admit them to Gardens of Eden which You have promised them and whoever was righteous among their fathers, and their spouses, and their offspring. Indeed, You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. 40:9 And protect them (from) the evils. And whoever you protect (from) the evils that Day, then verily, You bestowed Mercy on him. And that (is) the success, the great."

44:12 "Our Lord, remove from us the punishment; indeed, we are believers."

59:10 And those who came after them, they say, "Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith, and do not put in our hearts any rancor towards those who believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

66:8 O you who believe, turn to Allah in sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your evil deeds and admit you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow - that Day Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will run before them and on their right; they will say, "Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are All-Powerful over everything."

20:114 So high is Allah, the King, the True. And do not hasten with the Qur’an before its revelation is completed to you, and say, "My Lord, increase me in knowledge."

12:101 My Lord, indeed, you have given me the sovereignty and taught me the interpretation of the events. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my Protector in the world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous."

18:23 And (do) not say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow." 18:24 Except, "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to a nearer (way) than this right way."

21:89 And Zechariah, when he called (to) his Lord, "My Lord, (do) not leave me alone, while You (are) [the] Best (of) the inheritors."

5:83 And when they listen to what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears, for what they recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed so write us with the witnesses. 5:84 And what for us (that) not we believe in Allah and what came (to) us from the truth? And we hope that our Lord will admit us with the righteous people."

66:11 And Allah presents an example for those who believed - the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me a house near You in Paradise, and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the people, the wrongdoers."

60:4 Indeed, there is for you a good example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from what you worship besides Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah Alone." Except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "Surely, I ask forgiveness for you, but I do not have power of anything for you from Allah. Our Lord, upon You we put our trust, and to You we turn, and to You is the final return. 60:5 Our Lord, (do) not make us a trial for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord. Indeed You (are) the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

17:80 And say, "My Lord, cause me to enter a sound entrance, and cause me to exit a sound exit and make for me from near You a helping authority."

23:29 And say, "My Lord, cause me to land (at) a blessed landing place, and You (are) the Best (of) those who cause to land"

14:40 My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and from my offsprings. Our Lord, and accept my prayer. 14:41 Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers on the Day (when) the account will be established."

26:77 Indeed, they (are) enemies to me, except (the) Lord (of) the worlds, 26:78 The One Who created me, and He guides me. 26:79 And the One Who gives me food and gives me drink. 26:80 And when I am ill, then He cures me, 26:81 And the One Who will cause me to die, then he will give me life, 26:82 And the One Who - I hope that He will forgive me for my faults (on the) Day (of) the Judgment. 26:83 My Lord, grant me wisdom and join me with the righteous. 26:84 And grant me a mention (of) honor among the later (generations). 26:85 And make me of (the) inheritors (of) Garden(s) (of) Delight. 26:86 And forgive my father. Indeed, he is of those astray. 26:87 And (do) not disgrace me (on the) Day they are resurrected, 26:88 (The) Day (when) neither wealth nor sons will benefit, 26:89 Except (he) who comes (to) Allah with a sound heart." 26:90 And the Paradise (will be) brought near for the righteous. 26:91 And the Hellfire (will be) made manifest to the deviators.

20:25 He said, "My Lord, expand my breast for me 20:26 And ease for me my task 20:27 And untie the knot from my tongue 20:28 That they may understand my speech.

3:38 There only, Zechariah invoked his Lord, he said, "My Lord grant me from Yourself (a) pure offspring. Indeed, You (are) All-Hearer (of) the prayer

3:53 Our Lord, we believe in what You revealed and we follow the Messenger, then write us among the witnesses."

46:15 And We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months until, when he reaches his maturity and reaches forty years, he says, "My Lord, grant me the power that I may be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and that I may do righteous (deeds) which please You and make for me among my offspring righteous, indeed, I turn to You and indeed, I am of those who submit." 46:16 Those (are) the ones from whom We will accept (the) best (of) what they did and We will overlook [from] their evil deeds, among (the) companions (of) Paradise. A true promise which they were promised.

71:26 And Noah said, "My Lord, do not leave upon the earth from among the disbelievers an inhabitant. 71:27 Indeed, You, if You leave them they will mislead Your slaves and they will not beget except a wicked, a disbeliever. 71:28 My Lord, forgive me and my parents, and whoever enters my house - a believer and the believing men and the believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction."

7:155 And Moses chose from his people seventy men for Our appointment. Then when the earthquake seized them, he said, "O my Lord, if You had willed, You could have destroyed them before and me. Would You destroy us for what the foolish among us did? It was not but Your trial by which You let go astray whom You will and You guide whom You will. You are our Protector, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and You are the Best of Forgivers. 7:156 And ordain for us good in this world, and in the Hereafter. Indeed, we have turned to You." He said, "I afflict with My punishment whom I will, but My Mercy encompasses everything. So I will ordain it for those who are righteous and give zakah (charity) and those who believe in Our Verses.

6:63 Say, "Who saves you from darkness[es] (of) the land and the sea, you call Him humbly and secretly, "If He saves us from this, surely we will be from the grateful ones."

17:23 And your Lord has decreed that you do not worship except Him Alone, and be good to parents. Whether one or both of them reach old age with you, then do not say to both of them a word of disrespect and do not repel them, but speak to them a noble word. 17:24 And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say, "My Lord, have mercy upon both of them as they brought me up (when I was) small."

25:65 And those who say, "Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is inseparable,

2:127 And when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and Ishmael, "Our Lord, accept from us. Indeed, You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. 2:128 Our Lord, and make us Muslims (submissive) to You and from our descendants a Muslim community (submissive) to You. And show us our rites and turn to us. Indeed, You are the Oft-Returning, the Most Merciful. 2:129 Our Lord, raise up in them a Messenger, who will recite to them Your Verses and will teach the Book and the wisdom and purify them. Indeed, You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

3:35 When (the) wife (of) Imran said, "My Lord, indeed, I vowed to You what (is) in my womb, dedicated, so accept from me. Indeed, You, You (are) the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

7:149 And when they were regretful and they saw that they had indeed gone astray, they said, "If Our Lord does not have Mercy on us and forgive us, we will surely be among the losers."

7:151 He said, "O my Lord, forgive me and my brother and admit us into Your Mercy, for You are the Most Merciful of the merciful."

28:16 He said, "My Lord, indeed, I have wronged my soul, so forgive me." Then He forgave him. Indeed He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.

37:99 And he said, "Indeed, I am going to my Lord, He will guide me. 37:100 My Lord grant me of the righteous." 37:101 So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. 37:102 Then when he reached working with him, he said, "O my son, indeed, I have seen in a dream that I am sacrificing you, so look what you see." He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded. If Allah wills, you will find me of the patient ones."

68:32 Perhaps, our Lord, [that] will substitute for us [a] better than it. Indeed, we turn devoutly to our Lord."

4:75 And what is with you that you do not fight in the way of Allah, and (for) those who are weak among men and women and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this town whose people are oppressors and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper.

6:77 When he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my Lord." But when it set, he said, "If my Lord does not guide me, I will surely be among the people who went astray."

21:87 And Dhun-Nun, when he went (away) in anger and thought that We would never decree upon him. Then he called in the darkness that, "There is no god except You, Glory be to You, indeed, I am of the wrongdoers." 21:88 So We responded to him, and We saved him from the distress. And thus We save the believers.

27:19 So he smiled, laughing at her speech, and said, "My Lord, grant me the power that I may thank You for Your Favor, which You have bestowed on me and on my parents and that I may do righteous (deeds), that will please You. And admit me by Your Mercy into Your righteous slaves."

28:21 So he left from it, fearing (and) vigilant. He said, "My Lord! Save me from the people - the wrongdoers."

28:24 So he watered for them. Then he turned back to the shade and said, "My Lord! Indeed, I am (in) need of whatever [of] good You send [to] me."

29:30 He said, "My Lord! Help me against the people, the corrupters."

7:161 And when it was said to them, "Live in this city and eat from it wherever you wish and say, "Repentance," and enter the gate prostrating, We will forgive for you your sins. We will increase (the reward of) the good-doers."

26:169 My Lord, save me and my family from what they do."

28:27 He said, "Indeed, I wish to marry you to one (of) my [these] two daughters on that you serve me (for) eight years; but if you complete ten, then from you. And I (do) not wish to make it difficult for you. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the righteous."

7:189 He is the One Who created you from a single soul and made from it its mate that he might live with her. And when he covers her, she carries a light burden and continues with it. But when she grows heavy, they both invoke Allah, their Lord, "If You give us a righteous, we will surely be among the thankful."

18:73 He said, "(Do) not blame me for what I forgot and (do) not be hard (upon) me in my affair (raising) difficulty."

(Note: The context of the Verse is that Moses is speaking to a person, rather than asking it to God. Anyway, other Verses confirm that you can ask it to God: Verse 20:26 says, “And ease for me my task”; Verse 2:286 says, "Our Lord, do not take us to task if we have forgotten or erred”; Verse 18:10 says, "Our Lord, grant on us Mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way.")(Allah knows best)

5:25 He said "O my Lord, indeed, I do not have power except (over) myself and my brother, so (make a) separation between us and between the defiantly disobedient people."

21:83 And Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, adversity has touched me, and You are the Most Merciful of the merciful." 21:84 So We responded to him and We removed the adversity that was on him. And We gave him his family and the like thereof with them as Mercy from Ourselves, and a reminder for the worshipers.

See also: Some Verses about seeking refuge in God

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/some-verses-about-seeking-refuge-in-god.html

See also: Words of Comfort, Hope, tranquility, reassurance, etc.

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/words-of-comfort-and-hope.html

See also: To whom should you invoke?

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/to-whom-should-you-invoke.html

See also: Some Verses about Glorifying, Praising and Thanking Allah

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/what-is-islam.html

See also: Some English words of Arabic origin or similar to Arabic

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/08/why-some-muslims-printspread.html

See also: Some similar words in Hebrew or the Hebrew Bible and the Arabic Qur’an

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/some-similar-words-in-hebrewthe-hebrew.html

See also: Root Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an (Index)

http://qdvbp.blogspot.com/2018/10/index-root-dictionary-of-holy-quran.html

No comments:

Post a Comment