Monday, October 10, 2016

Some Verses about declaring Faith

Some Verses about declaring Faith

6:19 Say, "What thing is greatest as a testimony?" Say, "Allah is Witness between me and you. And this Qur’an has been revealed to me so that I may warn you with it and whoever it reaches. Do you truly testify that there are other gods with Allah?" Say, "I do not testify." Say, "He is but One God, and indeed, I am free of what you associate.

6:71 Say, "Shall we call besides Allah that which neither benefits us nor harms us, and we turn back on our heels after Allah has guided us? Like the one whom Satan has enticed in the earth, confused, he has companions who call him to guidance, 'Come to us.'" Say, "Indeed, the Guidance of Allah, it is the Guidance, and we have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds 6:72 And to establish prayer and fear Him. And He (is) the One to Whom you will be gathered."

7:89 Verily, we would have fabricated a lie against Allah if we returned to your religion after Allah saved us from it. And it is not for us that we return to it except that Allah, our Lord, wills. Our Lord encompasses everything in knowledge. Upon Allah we put our trust. Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, and You are the Best of those who Decide."

7:121 They said, "We believe in (the) Lord (of) the worlds 7:122 Lord of Moses and Aaron."

9:51 Say, "Never will befall us except what Allah has decreed for us, He is our Protector." And on Allah let the believers put (their) trust.

10:90 And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers followed them in rebellion and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."

(Note: "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)")(Allah knows best)

10:104 Say, "O mankind, if you are in doubt of my religion, then I do not worship those whom you worship besides Allah, but I worship Allah, the One Who causes you to die. And I am commanded to be of the believers." 10:105 And that, "Direct your face to the religion upright, and (do) not be of the polytheists. 10:106 And do not invoke besides Allah that which neither benefits you nor harms you. But if indeed you did so, then you (will be) of the wrongdoers."

63:1 When the hypocrites come to you, they say, "We testify that you are surely the Messenger of Allah." And Allah knows that you are surely His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are surely liars.

2:255 Allah - there is no God except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and the guarding of both of them does not tire Him. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

13:30 Thus We have sent you to a nation before which verily nations have passed away, so that you might recite to them what We revealed to you, while they disbelieve in the Most Gracious. Say, "He (is) my Lord, (there is) no god except Him. Upon Him I put my trust and to Him (is) my return."

13:36 And those to whom We have given them the Book, rejoice at what has been revealed to you, but among the groups (are those) who deny a part of it. Say, "I have only been commanded to worship Allah, and not associate partners with Him. To Him I call, and to Him is my return."

14:12 And what is for us that we (should) not put our trust in Allah, while certainly He has guided us to our ways? And we will surely bear with patience whatever harm you may cause us. And upon Allah so let the ones who trust put (their) trust."

20:98 Your God is only Allah, the One, there is no god but He. He has encompassed all things in knowledge.

21:87 And Dhun-Nun, when he went (away) in anger and thought that We would never decree upon him. Then he called in the darkness that, "There is no god except You, Glory be to You, indeed, I am of the wrongdoers." 21:88 So We responded to him, and We saved him from the distress. And thus We save the believers.

22:40 Those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some of them by others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.

27:26 Allah - (there is) no god but He, the Lord of the Great Throne."

28:53 And when it is recited to them, they say, "We believe in it. Indeed, it (is) the truth from our Lord. Indeed, we were Muslims before it."

39:11 Say, "Indeed, I am commanded that I worship Allah, (being) sincere to Him (in) the religion. 39:12 And I am commanded that I be the first of those who submit." 39:13 Say, "Indeed, I fear, if I disobey my Lord, (the) punishment (of) a great Day." 39:14 Say, "I worship Allah, (being) sincere to Him (in) my religion. 39:15 So worship what you will besides Him." Say, "Indeed, the losers are those who (will) lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the clear loss."

40:65 He (is) the Ever-Living; (there is) no god but He, so call Him, (being) sincere to Him (in) the religion. All praise (be) to Allah, (the) Lord (of) the worlds. 40:66 Say, "Indeed, I have been forbidden to worship those whom you call besides Allah when the clear proofs have come to me from my Lord, and I am commanded to submit to (the) Lord (of) the worlds.

42:15 So to that then invite, and stand firm as you are commanded and do not follow their desires, but say, "I believe in what Allah has sent down of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds and for you your deeds. There is no argument between us and between you. Allah will assemble us, and to Him is the final return."

46:13 Indeed, those who say, "Our Lord (is) Allah," then remain firm, then no fear on them and not they will grieve. 46:14 Those (are the) companions (of) Paradise abiding forever therein, a reward for what they used to do.

46:17 But the one who says to his parents, "Uff to both of you! Do you promise me that I will be brought forth, and (when) [the] generations before me have already passed away?" And they both seek help (of) Allah. "Woe to you! Believe! Indeed, (the) Promise (of) Allah (is) true." But he says, "This (is) not but (the) stories (of) the former (people)."

60:4 Indeed, there is for you a good example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from what you worship besides Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah Alone." Except for the saying of Abraham to his father, "Surely, I ask forgiveness for you, but I do not have power of anything for you from Allah. Our Lord, upon You we put our trust, and to You we turn, and to You is the final return.

112:1 Say, "He is Allah, the One. 112:2 Allah, the Eternal, the Absolute. 112:3 He neither begets nor is begotten. 112:4 And nor is there to Him any equivalent."

2:8 And of the people there are some who say, "We believed in Allah and in the Last Day," but they are not believers.

2:133 Or were you witnesses when death came to Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and IsaacOne God. And we are Muslims/submissive to Him."

2:135 And they said, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say, "Nay, the religion of Abraham, the upright; and he was not of those who associated partners." 2:136 Say, "We have believed in Allah and what is revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the descendants, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them. And to Him we are submissive."

3:20 Then if they argue with you, then say, "I have submitted myself to Allah and those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Book, and the unlettered people, "Have you submitted yourselves?" Then if they submit, then surely they are guided. But if they turn back then on you is only to convey. And Allah is All-Seer of [His] slaves.

3:52 Then when Jesus perceived disbelief from them, he said, "Who (will be) my helpers (of) Allah." The disciples said "We (will be the) helpers (of) Allah, we believe in Allah and bear witness that we are Muslims. 3:53 Our Lord, we believe in what You revealed and we follow the Messenger, then write us among the witnesses."

3:64 Say, "O People of the Book, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we worship none except Allah, nor we associate any partners with Him and that we will not take others as lords besides Allah." Then if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims."

3:84 Say, "We believed in Allah and what is revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the descendants and what was given to Moses, and Jesus, and the Prophets from their Lord. We do not make distinction between any of them and to Him we are submissive/Muslims.

3:173 Those to whom the people said, "Indeed the people (have) certainly gathered against you, so fear them." But it increased them (in) faith and they said, "Sufficient for us (is) Allah and (He is the) best [the] Disposer of affairs."

5:83 And when they listen to what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears, for what they recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed so write us with the witnesses. 5:84 And what for us (that) not we believe in Allah and what came (to) us from the truth? And we hope that our Lord will admit us with the righteous people." 5:85 So Allah rewarded them for what they said (with) Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein (they) will abide forever. And that (is the) reward (of) the good-doers.

5:111 And when I inspired to the disciples to believe in Me and in My Messenger they said, "We believe and bear witness that indeed we are Muslims.

6:14 Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector, Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He Who feeds and is not fed?" Say, "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first who submit and ‘Do not be of the polytheists’." 6:15 Say, "Indeed, I fear if I disobeyed my Lord, the punishment of a Mighty Day."

6:78 When he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my Lord, this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed, I am free of what you associate." 6:79 Indeed, I have turned my face to the One Who created the heavens and the earth as a true monotheist, and I am not of the polytheists.

6:161 Say, "Indeed (as for) me, my Lord has guided me to a straight path – a right religion, the religion of Abraham - a true monotheist. And he was not of the polytheists. 6:162 Say, "Indeed, my prayer, and my rites of sacrifice, and my living, and my dying (are) for Allah, Lord (of) the worlds. 6:163 He has no partner; and this I have been commanded. And I am the first of those who surrender. 6:164 Say, "Is (it) other than Allah I (should) seek (as) a Lord, while He is the Lord of everything?" And no every soul earns except against itself, and no bearer of burden bears the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, then He will inform you about what you were differing concerning it.

7:125 They said, "Indeed, to our Lord we (will) return. 7:126 And you do not take revenge on us except because we believed in the Signs of our Lord when they came to us. Our Lord, pour upon us patience and cause us to die as Muslims."

7:143 And when Moses came to Our appointed place and his Lord spoke to him, he said, "O my Lord, show me (that) I may look at You." He said, "you (can) never see Me, but look at the mountain; if it remains in its place, then you will see Me." But when his Lord revealed (His) Glory to the mountain, He made it crumbled to dust and Moses fell down unconscious. And when he recovered, he said, "Glory be to You, I turn to you, and I am the first of the believers."

7:203 And when you do not bring them a Sign, they say, "Why have you not devised it?" Say, "I only follow what is revealed to me from my Lord. This is enlightenment from your Lord and guidance and mercy for a people who believe."

12:101 My Lord, indeed, you have given me the sovereignty and taught me the interpretation of the events. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my Protector in the world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, and join me with the righteous."

27:44 It was said to her, "Enter the palace." Then when she saw it, she thought it (was) a pool, and she uncovered her shins. He said, "Indeed, it (is) a palace made smooth, of glass." She said, "My Lord, indeed, I have wronged myself, and I submit with Solomon to Allah, (the) Lord (of) the worlds."

29:46 And do not argue with the People of the Book except by which is best, except those who do wrong among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and to you. And our God and your God is One, and we submit to Him."

31:30 That (is) because Allah, He (is) the Truth, and that which they call besides Him (is) [the] falsehood, and that Allah, He (is) the Most High, the Most Great.

41:30 Indeed, those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," then stand firm – the Angels will descend on them, "Do not fear, and do not grieve but receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you were promised.

41:33 And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteous deeds and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims/those who submit?"

49:14 The Bedouins say, "We believe." Say, "You have not believed; but say, "We have submitted," and faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive anything from your deeds. Indeed, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

67:29 Say, "He (is) the Most Gracious; we believe in Him, and upon Him we put (our) trust. So you will know who (is) it (that is) in clear error."

72:1 Say, "It has been revealed to me that a group of jinn listened, and they said, "Indeed, we heard an amazing Qur’an, 72:2 It guides to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will never associate anyone with our Lord. 72:3 And that He - Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord - He has not taken a wife or a son,

72:13 And that when we heard the Guidance, we believed in it. And whoever believes in his Lord, then he will not fear any loss or any burden.

72:20 Say, "Only I call upon my Lord, and I do not associate anyone with Him." 72:21 Say, "Indeed, I do not possess for you any harm and nor right path." 72:22 Say, "Indeed, no one can protect me from Allah, nor can I find any refuge besides Him. 72:23 Except the notification from Allah and His Messages." And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then indeed, for him is the Fire of Hell, (they will) abide therein forever.

2:156 Those who, when misfortune strikes them, they say, "Indeed, we belong to Allah and indeed to Him we will return." 2:157 Those, on them (are) blessings from their Lord and Mercy. And they are the guided ones.

22:62 That is because Allah, He is the Truth, and that which they invoke besides Him, it is falsehood. And that Allah, He is the Most High, the Most Great.

12:108 Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah, with insight, I and whoever follows me. And Glory be to Allah and I am not of the polytheists."

6:56 Say, "Indeed I am forbidden to worship those whom you call besides Allah." Say, "I do not follow your (vain) desires, certainly I would then go astray, and I (would) not be of the guided-ones."

18:37 His companion said to him while he was talking to him, "Do you disbelieve in One Who created you from dust, then from a minute quantity of drop, then fashioned you (into) a man? 18:38 But as for me, He (is) Allah, my Lord, and I (do) not associate anyone with my Lord. 18:39 And why did you not say, when you entered your garden, "What Allah wills; there is no power except with Allah." If you see me lesser than you in wealth and children,

40:28 And a believing man from (the) family (of) Pharaoh who conceal(ed) his faith said, "Will you kill a man because he says, "My Lord (is) Allah," and indeed he has brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he is a liar, then upon him (is) his lie; and if he is truthful, (there) will strike you some (of) (that) which he threatens you. Indeed, Allah (does) not guide (one) who (is) a transgressor, a liar.

40:84 So when they saw Our punishment, they said, "We believe in Allah Alone and we disbelieve in what we used to associate with Him." 40:85 But their faith did not benefit them when they saw Our punishment. The Way of Allah which (has) indeed preceded among His slaves. And the disbelievers are lost there.

7:54 Indeed, your Lord is Allah, the One Who created the heavens and the earth in six epochs, then He established on the Throne. He covers the night with the day seeking it rapidly; and the sun, and the moon and the stars are subjected by His command. Unquestionably, for Him is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:95 Say, “Allah has told the truth, then follow the religion of Abraham, upright; and he was not of the polytheists.

36:25 Indeed, I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me."

24:47 And they say, "We have believed in Allah and in the Messenger, and we obey"; then a party of them turns away after that. And those are not believers.

2:131 When his Lord said to him, "Submit (yourself)," he said, "I (have) submitted (myself) to (the) Lord (of) the worlds."

21:56 He said, "Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the One Who created them, and I am, to that, of the witnesses.

47:2 And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad - and it is the truth from their Lord - He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition.

46:15 And We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship. And the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months until, when he reaches his maturity and reaches forty years, he says, "My Lord, grant me the power that I may be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and that I may do righteous (deeds) which please You and make for me among my offspring righteous, indeed, I turn to You and indeed, I am of those who submit."

12:67 And he said, "O my sons, (do) not enter from one gate, but enter from different gates. And I cannot avail you against Allah (in) anything. The decision (is) not except with Allah; upon Him I put my trust and let put (their) trust the ones/(those) who put trust upon Him."

12:80 So when they (had) despaired of him, they secluded themselves (in) private consultation. The eldest among them said, "Do you not know that your father has taken upon/(from) you a promise by Allah, and before that you failed concerning Yusuf/(Joseph)? So I will never leave the land until my father permits me or Allah decides for me, and He (is) the Best (of) the judges.

11:54 We say not/(nothing), except/(but) (that), some (of) our gods have seized you with evil." He said, "Indeed, I [I] call Allah to witness, and (you) bear witness that I am innocent of what you associate, 11:55 Other than Him. So plot against me all together, then (do) not give me respite. 11:56 Indeed, I [I] put my trust upon/(in) Allah my Lord and your Lord. (There is) not/(no) of a moving creature but (that) He has grasp of its forelock. Indeed, my Lord (is) on a straight path.

40:41 And O my people, what is for me that I call you to salvation while you call me to the Fire 40:42 You call me that I disbelieve in Allah and (to) associate with Him what not for me of it any knowledge, and I call you to the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving. 40:43 No doubt, that to which you call me (has) no claim in the world or in the Hereafter; and that our return (is) to Allah, and that the transgressors - they (will be the) companions (of) the Fire.

See also: Some Duas from the Qur’an

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/some-duas-from-quran.html

See also: Some Verses about seeking refuge in God

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/some-verses-about-seeking-refuge-in-god.html

See also: Words of Comfort, Hope, tranquility, reassurance, etc.

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/words-of-comfort-and-hope.html

See also: Some Verses about Glorifying, Praising and Thanking Allah

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/what-is-islam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment